Saturday, September 1, 2012

Well the good news is I made it to the airport and DIDN'T fall asleep at my gate! I would consider the start to my trip a success. But going through security of course I was selected to have everything searched through. What a pain... It doesn't even seem they go through everything all they did was touch all my stuff with their purple gloves... Oh well better safe I guess. But I will miss everyone dearly, thank you for all the well wishes!!! As soon as I touch down in Guatemala I will post my address and school address, maybe a phone number and let everyone know I made it safe. Now I think I told everyone that I was flying with my roommate but I have not seen her... Yikes... 
As they say in spanish, "Buena Suerte y mucho amor por todo!" Meaning best of luck and love to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment