Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally the weekend!

Even though it has only been about 4 days of school I am ready for the weekend! Things I learned yesterday when you see Guatemalans walking briskly or start to run you know its about to be a down pour! So take cover. But this weekend I am going on a guide led backpacking trip to Acatenango which is the mountain that overlooks Fuego, the volcano with some activity. Should be interesting! I went on a run this morning and about died when I went up a small hill. The altitude kicked my butt. Tomorrow will be interesting, I feel like I am probably going to have to a take a lot of picture breaks :) ha meaning breathing breaks! Well for now that is all I have, it has been a pretty laid back day. It has been raining for about an hour. Its a different kind of rain. Once it rains the weather cools and it is just lovely outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment