Friday, August 31, 2012

24 Hours

Well I've dreaded this day...Packing Day! After all is said and done I think I have everything after four hours of shopping: Best buy: new camera charger $42! Holy cow really. Walmart: battle the wonderful people you see at Walmart, got in the express lane, apparently I had too many items like five extra. Well, I heard about it. Summit Hut: desire to buy all the expensive Patagonia, Columbia clothes. I refrained. But now its time to cram everything I think I need, I might need and just simply want into my lovely 64 liter bag. Wish me luck! Tomorrow my flight departs at 11 am. I think the nerves will hit tonight as I lay in bed to keep me awake all night! But I arrive in Guatemala around 7 pm and meet my host family at 8! More to come! Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment