Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just a blog of pictures!



Random but here is my Kaqchikel teacher! 

And my awesome cheerleader costume! Whats up!


Beach girls! 

Starting from the left Colleen, me and Brittany! 


All the nurses having after hour snacks! Yummy crepes

The beginning of the Mayan Ruins! (Look at those outfits!)

Ancient Mayan staircase 

Once a community center for the Mayans

This was the start to our Pyramid adventures!

Slightly confused... My face" "Uh guys what she did she say in Spanish"

Lunch spot along the river Rio Dulce

The School Crew! What a good looking bunch! Ha

Start to the pyramids! We will attempt to ascend all of them

Yet another one! 

Unfortunately could not climb this one :( 

Another community center! So much room there is a giant pyramid to my left! 

I'm tiny.. For once! 

I won the race up! 
Meet Daniel (left) an RUFINO! 

Meet Courtney (left ha!) and RUFINO

No comments:

Post a Comment